Ozimandius

Captain Slow

• Global Moderator
  • 4,157 posts
  • LocationCoruscant
  • I drive:
    E55 AMG

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:32 PM

We're selling our 2001 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG wagon/avant since we use it much less now.

I imported it myself through a dealer in Ras Al Khor/Ducamz/Awir 2 years ago, after performing a Japanese History Check (Carfax for Japanese vehicles) and the history and kilometers are authentic, something that's rare for cars in Awir. 

As far as the car goes, it's completely stock, down to the Japanese navigation system, wheels and the parts used for the maintenance, except for the ceramic Hawk Performance pads, which have plenty of life left. 

Everything works as it should for a car of this age. The car has a few dings thanks to idiots, but has always been parked indoors, away from the sun, while at work and at home.  

Was imported with 117,500 KMs on the odometer and it's now done 125,000 KMs as we drive it on weekends and on roadtrips to Jabal Jais and the Northern Emirates and as a backup car when my daily driver is being serviced. 

It has a massive boot and the A/C cools the way German cars do, so don't expect the cooling power of a Corolla. 

The rear tyres were changed last year with Bridgestone Potenzas and the fronts will last till next year. 

Had all fluids, the air filter, oil filter, serpentine belt, waterpump, tensioner, thermostat, all cabin air filters, etc. changed after I bought it. 

I will provide the new owner with the following:

1) Some parts I purchased but never had to install
2) Japanese history result report
3) Service History during my ownership from LAP57, and a garage that works on Mercedes-Benz
4) The wagon itself

No low-ballers. These wagons are rare, especially in this condition. This isn't a regular wagon and it's cheaper to maintain than most German cars if you perform your maintenance on time. 

You're welcome to drop by for a drive and have a look, but ensure you run it by your mother/wife/etc. first so you don't waste my time. 

Not a distress sale.

Asking for AED 25k. 

Attached Files

Speed kills, but you get there faster

#2 kartoos100

kartoos100

Evolved - Champion

• 134 posts
  • I drive:
    '11 Lexus IS F

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:05 AM

Good looking car. GLWS

#3 Ozimandius

Ozimandius

Captain Slow

• Global Moderator
  • 4,157 posts
  • LocationCoruscant
  • I drive:
    E55 AMG

Posted 14 November 2017 - 08:13 AM

Good looking car. GLWS

Many thanks V8 brother. 

#4 cy00

cy00

Evolved - Champion

• 285 posts
  • I drive:
    e.g. 2001 Honda Civic

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:03 AM

GLWS though dubizzle or other classified sites might be a better option to get more interest in the car

Just 7.5k kms in 2 year, you barely used the car!!!

#5 Ozimandius

Ozimandius

Captain Slow

• Global Moderator
  • 4,157 posts
  • LocationCoruscant
  • I drive:
    E55 AMG

Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:13 PM

Yeah, I only used it on weekends (like my previous MX5), and took it to work once every fortnight, and since I drive 60 kms daily, it didn't come to much.

The only long trips were the ones to Jabal Jais and it performed well.