I'm thinking of parting company with my beloved E39 M5.
Arguably the best M5 BMW ever produced. 4.9L - V8 - Manual transmission. 400BHP.
The beast is a 2003 model, US Import. Finished in Carbon Black Metallic paint with Caramel Nappa heritage leather interior.
- 82k miles
- recently fully serviced
- brand new continental tyres all around
- Excellent condition inside / out.
- Leather recently detailed
- totally stock except FOX rear muffler and engine strut brace
- OEM muffler included with sale
- Some service history
Tyre-kickers or joy-riders not welcome.